Sri Kanteerava Narasimharaja Sports Club
Also Know As Mysore Sports Club
“A humane, slow-paced heritage town.. Known for its silk and sandalwood… Has a quaint club…”In the year 1933, his highness the Yuvaraja of Mysore inaugurated Mysore sports club. The club was situated at the foothills of the Chamundi Hills, which, for miles around, identified the location of Mysore city. The sylvan surroundings truly enhance the architecture of the club building tiled roofs, glass frontage, and quint windows, much of the still the same as they were there quarters of a century ago, lend a beauty and old world charm to the club.